Email enrolment enquiries to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Mater Christi Catholic Primary School. This package of information will guide you through the application process for students wishing to attend Mater Christi Catholic Primary School.
Complete all sections in the “Application for Enrolment Form”. Arrange for your Parish Priest to complete the “Parish Priest Reference Form” and attach to the “Application for Enrolment Form”. Please return the application to the Enrolments Officer in the School Office.
Please attach the following documentation to your application form:
|BIRTH CERTIFICATE||BAPTISM CERTIFICATE|
|PARISH PRIEST REFERENCE||IMMUNISATION RECORDS|
|SCHOOL REPORT||PASSPORT/VISA IF BORN OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA|
|NAPLAN (YR 3,5)||BISHOP’S RELIGIOUS LITERACY ASSESMENT (YR 3,5)|
If your application is successful, you will be contacted and invited to attend an interview with the School Principal before a confirmed place at Mater Christi is offered.
Please note a non-refundable application fee of $50 must accompany this Application for Enrolment. If you are offered a place at Mater Christi a deposit of $100 must be paid this deposit secures your child’s enrolment and will be deducted from your first term fees.
The Interview (new enrolment)
At the enrolment interview the Principal will ask a series of questions about what attracted you to Mater Christi and how you might contribute to the School’s development via the Parents & Friends Association or membership of the Board. Your child or children are expected to attend the interview.
Criteria for Enrolment
At the discretion of the Principal, the following criteria will be used to select those students for whom an offer of enrolment is made:
- Catholic students belonging to the Mater Christi Parish Community with a Parish Priest Reference.
- Catholic students outside the Parish with a Parish Priest reference.
- Other Catholic students
- Siblings of non-Catholic students.
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations.
- Other non-Catholic students.
- The minimum age for enrolment of a child in kindergarten will be four years of age prior to 30 June of the enrolment year.
- The Principal may vary the above priorities to suit particular local circumstances prevailing at the time, after prior consultation with the Executive Director of Catholic Education and written confirmation of the outcome.
- Upon an offer of a position you are required to make an Enrolment Fee payment of $100.00, which will then be credited against your first term school fees.