Date – Wednesday 21st of March 2018
Venue – Cockburn ARC
Time – 9:00pm to 2:15pm. (Lunch at approximately 11:40am – 12:00pm)
- STUDENTS NEED TO BE AT SCHOOL AT 8:15am. BUSES WILL LEAVE AT 8:35am SHARP!
- Spectators are $2.50. All students need a swim cap that can be purchased for $3.00 (Office)
- Parents please join in the fun and support your team. Students would love to share lunch with you!
- No chairs are to be brought into the ARC
- Parents are to use the inside toilets. The outdoor toilets are for students.
- A draft program has been pinned up in the undercover area. Please check it out and make sure your children have too. They need to know what races they are in.
- Please ensure children wear their sports uniform on top of their bathers and have warm clothing available. When children are not racing they should be covered up.
- Children should have a towel or two, swimming cap, water, healthy snacks for lunch, sun screen and a hat.
- Important – Children should listen to the teachers in the bay carefully so they don’t miss their races.
- Parents must stay in the spectator area (seating provided), not near the finish line.
- The chief judges decision is final.
- The swimming carnival is a normal school day. No one should leave until after the presentations unless permission has been sought.
If you are collecting your child please inform your child’s class teachers after the carnival.